PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT ON OUR OWN BEHALF
- Device Information Collected
- "Internet Protocol (IP) addresses" is a number that is assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the website, along with the time of the visit, and the pages that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is a standard practice that is done automatically by many websites. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating traffic data, helping diagnose server problems, and administering our website.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. We may also use third-party analytical tools such Google Analytics, to help us better understand how visitors use our website on an aggregate and non-personally identifiable basis. The information collected by these analytical tools may provide us with information such as a search engine that referred you to our website, how you navigated around our website, and what you purchased. This information helps us better serve you with more personalized information and product offerings.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Communicate with you, respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Store (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services;
- Personalize the Store and provide advertisement, content, or features that are targeted toward your Interest;
- Cart Abandonment emails, Holiday and Event Promotions, Flash Sales, Questioners and surveys.
4. HOW TO OPT-OUTYou can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below: Typeform:oldbastardssc.com/yourinformation
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at:
How do I turn cookies off?It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. You can usually find these settings in the ‘option’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1 We do not sell your personally identifiable information. We share your Personal Information with third parties (Our Vendors / Sub-Processors) to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: . You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: .
- Our Vendors / Sub-Processors; trusted third parties
Zendesk – user data for forms and consumer correspondence are maintained here.Shopper Approved- Collect reviews via our online store (oldbastardssc.com).
- We may amend our Vendor/Sub-Processors; trusted third parties list during the course of Business
6.SOCIAL SHARING FEATURESThe Store may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on the Stores with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
- BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at .
- HOW WE PROTECT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, such as if you believe the security of your account has been compromised, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “How to Contact Us” section below.
- DO NOT TRACK
- YOUR RIGHTS
- DATA RETENTION
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information by contacting us via email: email@example.com.
- CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
- HOW TO CONTACT US